Ada helps you and your loved ones check symptoms and discover what might be causing them – day or night without an appointment.
Whatever’s bothering you, from stomach problems to headache, Ada’s free symptom checker can help you find answers and let you know if you should see a doctor.
Join the 10 million people who have already downloaded the world's most popular symptom check.
Doctors trained Ada for years, so you can get a prediagnosis within minutes.
How do free symptom checks work?
You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms.
Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and medical conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what could be wrong and what to do next.
What can you expect from an assessment?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect you and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique health profile.
- Assessments for loved ones – if you assess someone else, their information stays separate from your own.
- Health checks – your assessments include information that may be relevant and helpful to your doctor.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
What can you tell Ada?
Ada answers medical questions of every kind. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Chronic pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety disorder
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
The Ada Health App is a Class I medical device in the European Union. Registration in other markets is pending.
CAUTION: Ada cannot give you a medical diagnosis. Contact urgent care immediately in an emergency. Ada does not replace your healthcare professional's advice or an appointment with your doctor.
We want to hear from you. If you have any feedback or just want to get in touch, reach us at [email protected]
- Ada Health
- Android 4.3+